Let's see what all the buzz and bumble is about bees with PBS KIDS friends Dot, Dee, and Del! Introduce your baby or toddler to the world of bees. How do leafcutter bees make their nests? Where do fuzzy bumblebees like to live? What are honeybee colonies called? This lift-a-flap board book is abuzz with bee facts and early learning.
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers children ages 2-8 the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital media and community-based programs. PBS KIDS and local stations across the country support the entire ecosystem in which children learn, including their teachers, parents and community.
PBS KIDS and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service. Used with permission. 2020 PBS. All rights reserved.
- Parents rank PBS KIDS #1 in preparing children for school, developing the skills kids need to succeed, and modeling positive behavior (Maru/Matchbox 2016)
- Welcome to the world little one! Come explore this bee lift-a-flap board book filled with buzzing surprises and fun facts!
- Perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to open and close the flaps. 6 chunky and sturdy flaps are extra strong so your little one can open and close again and again.
- Surprise and delight babies and toddlers with bright illustrations, photography, and fun bee facts under each flap!
- Look for more PBS KIDS books available from Cottage Door Press. From bee books for children to stories about airports, to professions such as firefighters and veterinarians, our comprehensive series gives children the opportunity to explore new ideas and worlds around them.
8.5"w x 10"h