Introduce your little one to the Jewish religion and its traditional songs with this beautifully illustrated children's song book. Songs include Yom Huledet Sameach, Zum Gali Gali, The Dreidel Song, Dayenu, David Melech Yisrael, Mayim Mayim, Siman Tov u'Mazal Tov, Hava Nagila, Oseh Shalom, and Hinei Mah Tov. Kids can read the lyrics, match the icons on each page with the built-in sound button panel, and sing along with the music. Featuring a wooden inlay and sturdy board pages that gives it a vintage feel, this book is sure to delight and engage toddlers while teaching an appreciation for both music and together time. Perfect for grown-ups share their cultural heritage with their children, this children's sound book is sure to be a family favorite!
- Explore 11 sound buttons that match the different icons on the pages throughout the song book and practice fine motor skills
- Introduce your little one to the Jewish religion by reading and singing along to traditional Hebrew songs
- Sturdy board book pages allow little hands to read over and over again
- Beautiful illustrations in the sturdy board book will help keep your baby or toddler engaged
- Perfect religious gift for baby showers, birthdays, Hanukkah, and more
Check out more musical button books and sound books for toddlers 1-3 years old by Cottage Door Press.
11"w x 11"h